Cleveland ReStore Truck Driver (Full-Time)
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore Dock Associate and Truck Driver works with volunteers and staff to manage the procurement, pick-up, intake, routing and sale of donated building materials, furniture and tools.
- Driving Habitat box trucks to make donation pick-ups
- Providing direction to staff and volunteer pick-up assistants
- Discerning which donations to accept
- Managing gasoline receipts and truck mileage log
- Properly loading and securing items on truck
- Properly filling out donation paperwork
- Unloading truck upon return to the ReStore warehouse
- Prepare and place items in ReStore for sale
- Dispose of items not for sale as directed
- Keeping staging area and dock organized and clean
- Working with and guiding volunteers in their roles
- Other special projects as assigned
This full time hourly non-exempt position is a member of the ReStore Team and reports to the ReStore Management as assigned. Starting hourly rate is $14.00- $16.00/hour depending on experience.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. on a daily basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience driving a box truck
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work with the public in a professional manner at all times.
- Commitment to a cooperative work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational ability and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and support volunteers
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Commitment to GCHFH Mission and the principles of HFH
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only candidates with the required information will be considered.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.