Become a Habitat Faith Partner
Cleveland Habitat seeks to connect faith partners to the 2023 Faith Build. Each church gives a portion of the prayers, volunteer power and funding to build a home, help a family and revitalize a neighborhood.
2023 Faith Build
Fifteen churches have joined the 2023 Faith Build- giving their prayers (so needed), their service and funding to build a home for a Cleveland family.
The Faith Build house is one of five new houses being built on W. 128th Street.
This year the program is also holding two Spruce-Up Days—where volunteers help with modest exterior home repairs for existing residents. We hope to have up to 75 happy volunteers serving residents on two streets.
The Faith build began in 2015- bringing faith organizations together to help uplift the work of affordable housing. This year marks the 14th house and 14th family the program has served. God is good.
If you would like to learn more about the faith build or join the 2023 movement, email Kpride@clevelandhabitat.org.
Current List of Committed Partners:
- Brecksville United Methodist Church
- St. Joseph Church, Strongsville
- St. Mary of the Falls
- St. Mary's Parish, Berea
- Strongsville United Methodist Church
- The Church of the Covenant
- Old Stone Church
- St. Mark Parish, Cleveland
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church
- Lakewood United Methodist Church/ Heat and Frost Insulators Local 3
- Cathedral of St. John The Evangelist
- St. Paul's Episcopal, Cleveland Heights
- Church of the Gesu
- First Lutheran Church of Strongsville
- Church of the Western Reserve
For more information on the 2023 Faith Build please contact Kim Pride 216-325-5578 or email@example.com.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.