Become a Habitat Faith Partner
Cleveland Habitat seeks to connect faith partners to the 2020 Thrivent Faith Build. Each church gives a portion of the prayers, volunteer power and funding to build a home, help a family and revitalize a neighborhood.
2020 Thrivent Faith Build (formerly Apostles Build Project)
The Thrivent Faith Build House will be one of twenty homes planned to be completed on Grandview and Hulda Avenues from 2019-2020. And it will be one of the 40 new homes Habitat intends to construct in the Buckeye/Woodhill neighborhood from 2019-2023.
This work adds to the 27 rehabbed homes completed between 2016-2019.
The build will take place from June-September. Thrivent Financial is sponsoring 50% of the estimated $160,000 cost. We look to partner with approximately 15 faith partners to help support the other half of the build.
Current List of Committed Partners:
- Brecksville United Methodist Church
- Church of St. Dominic
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church
- Plymouth United Church of Christ
- St. Basil the Great Catholic Church
- St. Joseph Catholic Church of Strongsville
- St. Mark Catholic Church, West Park
- St. Mary of the Falls
- St. Mary's Catholic Church, Berea
- Strongsville United Methodist Church
- The Church of the Covenant
- Community of St. Peter
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- The United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls
- Old Stone Church
Download 2020 Faith Build Information:
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.