Habitat Faith Partnerships
Cleveland Habitat prioritizes relationships with Faith Partners in the community. We do this through our annual Faith Build and Spruce-Ups.
2023 Faith Build
The Faith Build began in 2015 - bringing faith organizations together to help uplift the work of affordable housing. Each church gives a portion of prayers, volunteer power, and funding, to build a home, help a family, and revitalize a neighborhood. This year marks the 14th house and 14th family the program has served. God is good! The Faith Build house is one of five new homes being built on W. 128th Street.
For more information on the 2023 Faith Build please contact Philip Katsadouros at (216) 318-0274 or email@example.com
The following fifteen churches have graciously joined the 2023 Faith Build:
- Brecksville United Methodist Church
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist
- Church of the Covenant
- Church of the Gesu
- Church of the Western Reserve
- First Lutheran Church of Strongsville
- Lakewood United Methodist Church / Heat and Frost Insulators Local 3
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church
- Old Stone Church
- St. Joseph Church, Strongsville
- St. Mary of the Falls
- St. Mary's Parish, Berea
- St. Mark Parish, Cleveland
- St. Paul's Episcopal, Cleveland Heights
- Strongsville United Methodist Church
Interested in other ways to help out? Here is a list of ways to get involved!
A Spruce-Up is an opportunity for staff and volunteers to work with residents of a neighborhood, assisting with minor exterior repairs, landscaping, and debris removal. It is a way for us to thank the existing residents for the work we have been doing and/or will be doing in their neighborhood.
This year we had 2 Spruce-Ups scheduled:
- June 6th, 2023 on Shale Avenue
- September 9th, 2023 on Elwell Avenue.
Hear from a Habitat Homebuyer below!
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.