Group volunteer opportunities are a great way to get your office, school, church, or club involved with Habitat. There are a variety of group volunteer opportunities available from working in the ReStore or on construction sites to hosting a fundraiser or sponsoring a house.
Maximum group sizes are up to 8 volunteers. Volunteer days are Tuesday-Saturday between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
Team Building Opportunity (Construction)
- Playhouse Builder | $2,500
- Full-day volunteer event to construct and decorate the playhouse for an employee team of up to 10 volunteers
- Location of build may be at Habitat or a workable location of your choosing (like your parking lot)
- Recognition in one newsletter and on social media
- Habitat T-shirts for each volunteer – co-branded T-shirts can be provided for an additional cost
- Photo opportunities during playhouse build
Team Building Opportunity (ReStore)
- Join ReStore staff and volunteers for a fast and fun day of assisting customers and donors while raising funds to support Habitat’s mission
- Full or half-day volunteer event at ReStore for up to 8 volunteers
- Volunteer at either ReStore location:
- ReStore West—2110 W. 110th St., Cleveland
- ReStore East—4601 Northfield Rd., North Randall
- Opportunities available Tuesday-Saturday from 9am-1pm, 1pm-4pm, or 9am-4pm
- Tasks include processing donations, assisting customers, merchandising, special projects and more
More opportunities available HERE
Scheduling Your Group
To schedule a group volunteer day on construction or for more information on a custom group opportunity like a home sponsorship, please contact:
216.429.1299, ext. 240
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.