ReStore Utility Associate (Full-Time)
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore Utility Associate assists with the day to day operations of the Restore facility including the loading dock, trucks and store.
This full time hourly non-exempt position reports to the ReStore Management as assigned. Starting hourly rate is $12.00- $14.00/hour depending on experience.
- Operate heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts.
- Perform multiple labor-related activities on a day to day basis
- Organize and maintain merchandise displays
- Assist in the set-up (clean, sort items, price items) of ReStore
- Interact positively with donors, volunteers, and customers
- Provide superior customer service to donors and customers
- Assist in the supervising of volunteer groups
- Working with and guiding volunteers in their roles
- Driving Habitat box trucks to make donation pick-ups within Cuyahoga County
- Assist with organization and maintenance of merchandise displays and inventory
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Answer customers’ and donors’ questions, and provide information
- Assist to resolve customer complaints
- Other special projects as assigned
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. on a daily basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience driving a box truck a plus
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work with the public in a professional manner at all times.
- Commitment to a cooperative work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational ability and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and support volunteers
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Commitment to GCHFH Mission and the principles of HFH
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.