ReStore Utility Associate (Full-Time)
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore Utility Associate assists with the day to day operations of the Restore facility including the loading dock, trucks and store.
- Operate heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts.
- Perform multiple labor-related activities on a day to day basis
- Organize and maintain merchandise displays
- Assist in the set-up (clean, sort items, price items) of ReStore
- Interact positively with donors, volunteers, and customers
- Provide superior customer service to donors and customers
- Assist in the supervising of volunteer groups
- Working with and guiding volunteers in their roles
- Driving Habitat box trucks to make donation pick-ups within Cuyahoga County
- Assist with organization and maintenance of merchandise displays and inventory
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Answer customers’ and donors’ questions, and provide information
- Assist to resolve customer complaints
- Other special projects as assigned
- This full time hourly non-exempt position reports to the ReStore Management as assigned. Starting hourly rate is $10.00- $12.00/hour depending on experience.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. on a daily basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience driving a box truck a plus
- Must be able to stand for 4 hours
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work with the public in a professional manner at all times.
- Commitment to a cooperative work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational ability and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and support volunteers
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Commitment to GCHFH Mission and the principles of HFH
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.