ReStore Manager- North Randall
ReStore Manager - Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity
The ReStore Manager is responsible for the operations of a retail store run by Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Managing the store, both retail and company, inventory, including loss prevention through theft and breakage.
- Creating employee schedules, assigning schedules and responsibilities to employees, checking to see if these responsibilities and assignments are carried through in the store.
- Coordinate and supervise assigned volunteers with help from the Volunteer Department.
- Responsible for register operations and training of staff on register usage.
- Divides their time between completing administrative tasks in the office and interacting with customers at the front of the store.
- Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
Retail Inventory and Donations
- Develop relationships with ongoing ReStore donors.
- Uphold and maintain the policies for drop-off and pick-up of donations.
- Work with Facilities Manager on viable salvage projects.
- Coordinate with ReStore Director regarding status of ReStore operation updates.
- Report status of ReStore operation to management as needed.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Develop a vision and plan with the help of the ReStore Director and coordinate efforts for ongoing relationship with the ReStore Advisory Committee.
- Other Duties as assigned.
This salary, exempt position reports to the ReStore Director.
- Demonstrated successful experience (minimum 3 years) with retail sales, marketing and operations, including a working knowledge of building materials and tools.
- Leadership, coaching and training skills.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Work experience with volunteers, marketing and/or operations preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational, motivational, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Commitment to creative problem-solving and a cooperative work ethic.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Commitment to Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity mission and the principles of Habitat for Humanity International.
Submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.