ReStore Cashier and Utility Associate (Full-Time)
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore Cashier and Utility Associate serves as a primary cashier in the ReStore.
- Welcoming customers, answering questions, helping customers locate items
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist to resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions and provide information.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Interact positively with volunteers and donors.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of merchandise displays and inventory.
- Assist with volunteer training and engagement.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
This full-time position is a member of the ReStore Team and reports to the ReStore Manager.
- Experience with operating cash registers.
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- Ability to handle money with full accuracy, transparency, and integrity.
- Use of registers and some computer programs. Experience in Microsoft Office a plus.
- Strong math skills and continuous attention to detail.
- Ability to always work with the public in a professional manner.
- Some knowledge of construction materials and tools preferred.
- Commitment to a cooperative work ethic.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Commitment to Greater Cleveland Humanity for Humanity mission and the principles of Humanity for Humanity International.
- Submit resume, letter of interest and salary requirements on Linked-In or to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Priority will be given to those candidates who include a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.