Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s Office Manager manages a variety of office functions and performs administrative work.
- Manage office administration and ensure the efficient operation of support services.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Oversee the reception area; schedule, train and supervise office volunteers.
- Supervise and train receptionists.
- Manage outside vendors (Janitorial Services, IT Company, etc.)
- Manage office, janitorial and ReStore supplies, ordering as needed and maintaining appropriate stock levels of all consumables throughout entire affiliate.
- Assist Volunteer Programs in the operation of their services.
- Assist Executive Staff in various roles as needed.
- Assist ReStores in the operation of their services.
- Accurately input data into Raiser’s Edge and Volunteer Hub
- Prepare letters, reports and mailings, and other materials; ensure accuracy for all materials for all departments.
- Assist with meeting scheduling and preparation, deadline management, correspondence and filing.
- Assist with preparation of and planning for Habitat community events.
- Monitor and maintain the condition of office equipment and arrange for needed repairs, coordinating with IT on printers and computer equipment.
- Process orders for employees IT needs.
- Implement new policies and procedures ensuring operations are running smooth.
- Perform daily administrative work.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
This hourly non-exempt position is a member of the Administration Team and reports to the ReStore Director. This position works Monday- Friday, 30-40 hrs. The starting hourly rate for this position is $16-$18 depending on experience.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication, word processing and information technology management skills.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in increasingly responsible administrative positions or equivalent.
- Previous experience in office management and related activities, including reception, supplies, information technology and related support services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a face paced environment. Self-starter who can work independently and can meet changing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity 2110 W. 110th St. Cleveland, Ohio 44102 Equal Opportunity Employer Submit resume, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.