Marketing and Communications Manager (Full-Time) - Search Re-Opened
Responsible for the development and implementation of communications strategies to promote and enhance Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity’s message and branding. Responsibilities include print and online media, public relations, internal and external communications, advertising, and marketing. The Manager maintains active awareness of activities and plans and works with ReStore, Construction, Affordable Homeownership, Development, and Volunteer Departments to develop and implement initiatives. This position reports to the Chief Development Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements comprehensive communications, marketing, and public relations plan to cultivate and enhance relationships with targeted audiences, the media, stakeholders, and key constituents/partners.
- Creates targeted marketing campaigns and uses a diverse mix of traditional as well as new media for reaching target audiences. Performs research to evaluate traditional and emerging technologies for internet, electronic marketing, PR, and advertising programs.
- Create, write, and produce collateral materials, including brochures, advertising, newsletters, annual report, and signage.
- Develops and maintains relationships with media contacts. Drafts press releases, media advisory, communications and facilitates accurate and complete coverage of Habitat activities.
- Writes and designs communications for website, social media, and internet marketing; coordinates training for internal staff to update the website. Maintains and reviews all communications for branding and consistency.
- Manages all relationships and activities related to graphic design; print, radio, digital and broadcast advertising, and photography. Manages production and relationships with vendors.
- Monitors earned media coverage; complies with copyrights and utilizes clips to enhance affiliate reputation and awareness among target audiences and the public.
- Bachelor in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field with 2-4 years of professional experience in the field.
- Successful creative writing, editing, and messaging experience for print and digital communications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a comprehensive strategic communications, media relations, advertising and marketing program to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
- A strong track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible communications outcomes.
- Ability to coach and support senior leaders as spokespersons.
- Working knowledge of local media outlets.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed.
- Demonstrated team orientation and commitment to developing and maintaining collaborative, internal and external relationships.
- Retail marketing experience a plus.
- Good aptitude for Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing and graphic design.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends and evenings as required.
- Submit resume, letter of interest and salary requirements on Indeed or to: email@example.com.
- This is a full-time exempt position.
- Priority will be given to those candidates who include a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements and who apply by January 22.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.