Finance and Family Partnership Coordinator (Full-Time)
This position provides administrative support for the Finance and Family Program departments and coordinates a variety of functions to support department managers. This is an entry level position with solid opportunity for internal growth within Cleveland Habitat.
- Provide data entry, spreadsheet creation, ledger review, word processing and other general support for the Finance Department and Family Programs.
- Prepare and process vendor invoices and journal entries.
- Assist with management of mortgage portfolio, including payment status reports, collection activities, resolution of delinquencies including legal actions, quarterly reconciliations, and escrow accounts.
- Serve as liaison with current homeowners regarding all mortgage and escrow related matters.
- Develop and utilize an external network of homeownership programs and agencies; provide information to homeowners on resources to assist with financial hardship and emergencies.
- Assist Family and Neighborhood Programing with home visits, house showings, follow up with families completing volunteer work, hosting resource tables at community events, distribution of flyers, assistance with coordination of events, and recruiting families and the community in events such as Spruce-ups.
- Process family pre-applications and assist in evaluating homeownership applicants’ preliminary qualifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline with emphasis on finance is desired, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Excel, and database entry. Working knowledge of QuickBooks is desired, but not required.
- Evening and weekend work may be required.
- Must be able to pass background and credit checks.
- Obtain Habitat for Humanity International Qualified Loan Originator certification within 60 days of hire.
- Full time: Tuesday-Saturday
Submit resume, letter of interest and salary requirements on Linked-In or to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position.
Priority will be given to those candidates who include a letter of interest, resume and salary requirements.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.