Donor Relations Manager
The Donor Relations Manager reports to the Chief Development Officer and works with the Development and Marketing team to establish and determine goals and strategies that effectively engage and increase partnerships with individual donors to Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity to ensure success towards reaching fundraising goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Chief Development Officer and Director of Development to design and implement a donor stewardship program.
- Collaborate with the Chief Development Officer and Director of Development to develop and execute personal stewardship, recognition and retention strategies for individual donors.
- Establish a leadership giving program to foster relationships and connect supporters to areas of interest through in-person events, virtual events, donor impact report and other forms of communication and opportunities.
- Collaborate on strategies to attract and retain donors through various giving platforms such as website interaction, email solicitations, newsletters, social media and events.
- Design strategy and implement appeals to retain first-time donors to make a second gift, renew lapsed donors and invite volunteers into giving.
- Edit and coordinate quarterly mailings of thank-you letters from Partner Families to major donors.
- Manage the donor database to ensure information is accurate, current, and useful for external outreach, analyzing donor trends, tracking donor activities, and identifying opportunities to increase donations. Audit data and clean up data to ensure accuracy as needed.
- Process gifts, coordinate and send acknowledgements and track filing of documentation.
- Analyze and share data to support best practices and decision making for Development department & overall organization goals.
- Serve as point of contact with Finance for data coordination, and some reconciliations.
- Coordinate and communicate Board meetings, prepare materials and maintain attendance records and other documentation.
- General President/CEO support including but not limited to coordinating and communicating All-Staff meetings and bi-annual staff events.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in non-profit work.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility and manage multiple projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity.
- Full time, hourly position: Monday-Friday.
Submit resume, letter of interest and salary requirements on Indeed or to: email@example.com. This is a full-time hourly position.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.