Development and Executive Coordinator (Full-time)
The Development and Executive Coordinator reports to the President/CEO and Chief Development Officer. This position is responsible for administrative support for the President/CEO as well as managing the donor database, assisting with Development administrative support, and works with the Development and Marketing team to establish and determine goals and strategies that effectively engage and increase partnerships with individual donors to Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity to ensure success towards reaching fundraising goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the President/CEO’s behalf
- Organizing meetings such as All-Staff meetings and bi-annual staff events, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- General President/CEO support including but not limited to managing the President/CEO’s calendar.
- Coordinate and communicate Board meetings, prepare materials, and maintain attendance records and other documentation.
- Manage the donor database to ensure information is accurate, current, and useful for external outreach, analyzing donor trends, tracking donor activities, and identifying opportunities to increase donations. Audit and clean up data to ensure accuracy as needed.
- Process gifts, coordinate and send acknowledgements and track filing of documentation.
- Analyze and share data to support best practices and decision making for Development department & overall organization goals.
- Serve as point of contact with Finance for data coordination, and some reconciliations.
- Other projects as assigned.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Chief Development Officer and Director of Development to develop and execute personal stewardship, recognition, and retention strategies for individual donors, such as in-person events, virtual events, donor impact report and other forms of communication and opportunities.
- Collaborate on strategies to attract and retain donors through various giving platforms such as website interaction, email solicitations, newsletters, social media, and events.
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year experience in an administrative support position or equivalent.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity mission and values.
- Full time, hourly position: Monday-Friday.
Submit resume and letter of interest on Indeed or to email@example.com. This is a full-time, hourly position. Hourly range is $17.00 to $19.00.
Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.