Development and Administrative Coordinator (Full-Time)
This position is responsible for managing the donor database, conducting research, and assisting with administrative support. Essential duties and responsibilities:
Administrative Responsibilities include:
- Perform daily administrative tasks, including preparation of letters, reports, grant applications, and other administrative/coordination responsibilities as assigned.
- Conduct internet, library, and data searches.
- Assist with meeting scheduling and preparation, deadline management, correspondence, and filing.
- Provide data entry, spreadsheet creation, word processing, and other general support.
- Assist with Board and All-Staff meetings preparations.
- Process of city disbursement packets
- Prepare Construction in Progress (CIP) printouts for agency reports.
- Provide budget reports for houses in progress and compare budget to actual utilizing QuickBooks.
- Prepare and process vendor invoices for payment.
- Data entry into Quick Books.
- Organize and file paid invoices.
- Work with marketing to support traditional advertising promotions.
- Manage donor database utilizing Raiser’s Edge
- Process daily gifts and acknowledgments
- Assist with Faith Build and Walk outreach, organization, planning, and implementation.
- Assist in managing Constant Contact email list(s), and assist with direct mail campaigns.
- Manage email marketing contact database.
- Develop reports and analyses as requested; reconcile donor database with the accounting system
- Track pending grant requests and reports.
- Provide general support for all events
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year experience in an administrative support position or equivalent.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of Quick Books a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity's mission and values.
- Full time, hourly position: Monday-Friday.
- Submit your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com. This is a non-exempt position and range is between $30,000 to $35,000/year.
- Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity | 2110 W. 110th Street | Cleveland, Ohio 44102
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.