We would love for you to volunteer at a house, at a ReStore or with one of our other volunteer opportunities.
If you would like to become involved with Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity by volunteering in any capacity, we ask that you attend a Volunteer Orientation and download a copy of our Volunteer Handbook.
- Whether you are an expert or novice, volunteering on a construction crew is a great place to begin learning the Habitat construction process and develop specialized skills. Tasks range from electrical, plumbing, flooring, HVAC, carpentry, concrete work, and more.
- Volunteer opportunities are available Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9:00am-3:30pm.
- Where we are in the build process and demand for volunteers will determine how quickly we can get you started on a construction site.
- Construction volunteers must be at least 16 years old and volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an active, participatory adult.
To schedule a construction shift, please contact:
Bob Piotrkowski, Volunteer Coordinator
216.429.1299 ext 240
- Volunteer opportunities in the ReStore are available Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00am-3:30pm. Half day shifts are available.
- ReStore volunteers must be at least 14 years old and dock volunteers must be 16. Volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an active, participatory adult.
To schedule a ReStore shift, contact:
Rebecca Smiddy, Volunteer Coordinator
216.429.1299 ext 235