Why Donate Materials, Furniture and more
- Save money on waste removal.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- ReStore provides an affordable alternative for new and gently used building materials in Cuyahoga County.
- ReStore creates sweat equity opportunities for Habitat Partner Families, who must complete 250 hours of sweat equity before they may close on their Habitat Home.
- Donating is easy because you are able to bring your donations to either of our two ReStores or by contacting the ReStore Donation Hotline for a pickup (request pickup).
For store hours, locations and donation times:
What do we accept?
Habitat ReStore strives to sell quality new, used, and reclaimed building materials, furniture, appliances, landscaping and more. Below is a general list of items that we carry on a regular basis.
- Appliances (Large and Small)
- Furniture and Home Accents
- Home Furnishings
- Paint and Accessories
- Door Knobs and Lock Sets
- Lighting/Ceiling Fans
- Sheet Goods (in half sheets or larger)
- Roofing, Siding, Gutters
- Brick, Block and Hardscaping
What do we not accept?
While we appreciate our donors bringing in gently used items to ReStore, we do have to kindly decline certain donations that do not meet the acceptable standards.
- Hazardous Materials
- Heavily Damaged or Torn Furniture
- Non-Working or Broken Items
- Obsolete Items
- Opened Paint
- Unframed Glass
Check out our ReStore facebook page below and click “LIKE”